Fullstack Software Engineer
We are fresk.digital, a modern digital agency that builds relationships between businesses and people. We practise what we preach!
In front of you stands a group of founders who have been employees themselves and what connects us is that we know what we want and especially what we don’t want from an employer. At the core of it all: We want to be treated like human beings, not numbers.
Today we are looking for several fresk fellows to strengthen our talented team of creators, and are aiming for you to join us as one of our new fullstack software engineers!
Why should you join us?
- You know that Digital Transformation has had its turn, and that it is time for Digital Sensemaking.
- You truly want to work human-centred.
- You aim for the shortest path to value.
- You want to be trusted as the expert you are.
- You want to work in a flexible working environment.
- You want to develop yourself continuously.
- You want to share your knowledge with your peers.
- You are not happy if you are not bringing value.
- You want to make a difference.
And we know you fit seamlessly in our team, because:
- You understand that there is always a need behind a question and strive for bringing value to our clients.
- You put the human first. (Yes, technology is also awesome, but people are more awesome.)
- You know how to connect businesses to people and help build a long term relationship between them.
- You want digital to be meaningful and make the qualitative and quantitative data speak for itself.
- You are a team player, and a pro-active colleague.
- You are ambitious, and have a can-do attitude.
- You present your ideas in a confident and inspiring manner, and feel comfortable doing so.
- You are a hell of a communicator in both English and Dutch, and maybe a surprise language we need to know about.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer...
- You have a proven track record in developing digital experiences for complex and business critical challenges for clients.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, e.g. CompSci, Software Eng, or you are self-taught and operate on that level.
- You feel at ease with our tech stack:
∙ we mainly build event-driven, serverless applications on AWS or Azure;
∙ our frontend apps are built using React and Next.js;
∙ we strongly prefer NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Amazon DynamoDB or Azure Cosmos DB. If we do need an RDBMS, we run with PostgreSQL;
∙ if a SaaS-based application delivers 80–90% of what our clients and their users need, we’re running with that;
∙ our tech stack is ever evolving, so we are open to new tools, languages and technologies that will do a better job.
- You agree that DevOps is not a role, but a team effort to continuously deliver stable, high quality, secure software at high velocity: we build it, we run it.
- You are capable of autonomously managing the complete toolchain and cloud infrastructure of an application and automate all busywork in order to maintain these.
- You have a strong affinity for design and data engineering and understand how data, design and technology complement each other.
- Above all, you acknowledge that technology is ever increasingly moving forward and you want to continuously learn and do better.
So what if you join fresk.digital?
- We provide a Culture of Trust.
- We provide you with a competitive agency salary,
- We provide you with excellent secondary conditions of employment including but not limited to a Homeshoring budget, mobile phone and internet budget, a home office budget and the possibility for ownership of fresk.digital through our fresk foundation.
- You will have the flexibility to decide on your working location and even your working schedule.
- We offer a minimum of 25 vacation days, yes MINIMUM, because we trust that you know better than anyone what you need in spare time or rest.
- You will have room for personal development.
- You will work with a team of great talents with a high quality track record in the digital industry.
- We will listen to what you have to say.
It is time to inform us you want to join us today! Send an email to Lisa with your motivation, CV and a link to your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket account via firstname.lastname@example.org (subject Fullstack Software Engineer) or call us on 020-7986658.